Sub-Themes centre around but not limited to the following:
- Gender, Education, and the digital world.
- Gender, innovation, creativity and the digital world.
- The family, social roles and girls ambition in the digital world.
- Gender, religion and the digital world.
- Gender, economy and the digital world.
- Indigenous knowledge, gender and the digital world.
- Digital teaching and learning for sustainable development.
- Girls and ICT for sustainable development.
- Africa’s readiness for the digital world.
- Gender, leadership and the digital world.
Full Paper Submission
A full paper to be presented at the conference must:
- NOT have been previously presented at another academic conference, accepted for publication (by the date it was uploaded into the conference system), or published;
- Be completed in the following format: Times New Roman 12-point font, double spaced, 1-inch (2.5 cm) margin, and 8.5 by 11 inch page setting (APA 6th is required);
- Have a page count within the range of 15-25 pages, double-spaced (including figures, table, references);
- Be submitted as a Word document.
- All abstract will be published in conference collection of abstracts (On line/CD Rom)
- Full Paper Submission - September 20, 2019.
- Acceptance - September 25, 2019.
Pre-Conference: Tuesday, 8th October, 2019.
Conference: Wednesday, 9th - Friday, 11th October, 2019.
International Conference Centre,
Lead City University,
Lagos-Ibadan Express Way,
Toll Gate Area, Ibadan, Oyo State, Nigeria.