The 3rd Raising Girls’ Ambition (RAGA 2017) International Interdisciplinary Conference
Theme: Advancing Women’s Leadership for Sustainable Development in Africa and beyond
Venue: International Conference Centre, Lead City University, Toll Gate Area, Ibadan, Oyo State, Nigeria
Dates: Pre-Conference: October 10, 2017
Conference: October 11-13, 2017
Upon receipt of your submission, you will be sent a confirmation email. Please be sure that RAGA 2017 not only has your correct email address, but that your system is accepting the email. Should you not receive this initial message, check your spam folder first and then contact email@example.com/ immediately.
REQUIRED SUBMISSION INFORMATION
Before you begin the submission process, please be sure you have the following:
- Name, contact information, and organisational affiliation/s for each confirmed presenter, chair, or commentator.
- Presentation Format (paper presentation, workshop and poster)
- Title (character limit of 100), Short Description (up to 80 words), Detailed Abstract (250 words), and References (all papers must include references, and all references included should be cited in-text).
- For Workshops, include the purpose, need, supporting literature, a description of activities for each portion of the workshop, required presentation time, and the expected learning outcomes for participants.
- A Full Paper is a completely developed written, scholarly product documenting research, presenting theories, or arguing a particular point of view within the field of women and leadership. A scholarly paper should have NOT been previously presented at another academic conference, or accepted for publication (by the date it was uploaded into the conference system), or published;
- Be completed in the following format: Times New Roman 12-point font, double spaced, 1-inch (2.5 cm) margin, and 8.5 by 11 inch page setting (APA 6th is required);
- Have a page count within the range of 15-25 pages, double-spaced (including figures, table, references); and
- Be submitted as a Word document.
- Quality papers will be published in an international reputable journal.